|HOME | WEB HOSTING | WEB DESIGN | WEB STANDARDS | RESOURCES | WEB DIRECTORY | SITE MAP|
|How to Design Website Which Google Likes|
4) Don't use unauthorized computer programs to submit pages, check rankings, etc. Such programs consume computing resources and violate our Terms of Service. Google does not recommend the use of products such as WebPosition Gold™ that send automatic or programmatic queries to Google. Design and Content Guidelines 1) Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
2) Offer a site map to your users with links that point to the important parts of your site. If the site map is larger than 100 or so links, you may want to break the site map into separate pages.
3) Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearly and accurately describe your content.
4) Think about the words users would type to find your pages, and make sure that your site actually includes those words within it.
5) Try to use text instead of images to display important names, content, or links. The Google crawler doesn't recognize text contained in images.
6) Make sure that your TITLE and ALT tags are descriptive and accurate.
|(c)Copyright 2019 BlueValve.net. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication in part or whole strictly prohibited by international copyright law.